Monthly Archives: April 2012
Samsung’s first teaser containing the countdown has ended and bring in a new teaser video. There are two videos that are presented to welcome the unpacked event to be held May 3 the next. In the event, Samsung is expected to showcase the next Galaxy.Teaser time is also still contains mysteries. Only mention of a new universe, ‘A Whole New Universe’. No additional information can be obtained even though the video is displayed will invite curiosity. In this teaser were also asked about the technology that is considered really smart, which according to Samsung must correspond to one’s life naturally. These features are thought to be indicative of eye tracking, wireless charger, or other functions on the Galaxy S III.
Asked in a second teaser of the Galaxy is mentioned that fits perfectly in hand, the larger the display, and can be explored freely and quickly. In the final part noted that this technology will make a person stand on top of another, symbolized by a flock of sheep.
- isheep (nvarsos.wordpress.com)
- Samsung begins countdown to Galaxy S3, anagram a start to an online treasure hunt? (nvarsos.wordpress.com)
isheep = A follower of the Apple cult regardless of the usefulness or real worth of the product. Believes with without question the cult propaganda which installs the almost mythological belief that what they have just bought is the fastest or most user friendly product ever, only to be re-sold the same product, with a few minor tweaks, a few months later with the same rhetoric and complete disregard for reality. Easily mislead by their own egos and think they are being unique and innovative.
- More Than Half Of All Households In America Now Own An Apple Device | Cult of Mac (cultofmac.vanillaforums.com)
- The Cult of Apple (churchofpossibility.com)
- Apple cult mocked by Samsung in Galaxy S II ad (news.cnet.com)
- It’s Time to Stop Talking About the Apple Cult (techland.time.com)
- Apple is Becoming a Patents Cult (techrights.org)
A couple of hours ago, Samsung mobile tweeted the following message: “Destination tgeltaayehxnx”. After some thinking it quickly became clear that tgeltaayehxnx is an anagram for “The Next Galaxy”.
When visiting the url tgeltaayehxnx.com you will see a count down timer on it. What could this mean?
Samsung marketing at its best
The last few weeks things have been crazy with daily leaks, rumors, fakes, pictures and information on Samsung’s upcoming phone. However, we still know almost nothing, the only thing we do know is that Samsung will announce “The Next Galaxy” on May 3rth. However, what this “next galaxy” is remains unknown, could it be the Samsung Galaxy S3?
The tweet that stared this all
One thing is sure, with this new website Samsung will create a huge buzz about the next galaxy.
Of course, we didn’t want to wait until tomorrow so we had a look at the source code to see if we could find some hints about what will happen tomorrow. Luckily for us, we found the following directory:
The Hint button telling you what you will need to do
A button we have found that will be shown once you have finished the puzzel. We have no idea where the button will take us
Solving the puzzle
We know the goal, and we know the letters, so time to solve the puzzle. Of course this is a piece of cake and the answer of the puzzle is: TheNextGalaxy.
So the logical thing to do was visit thenextgalaxy.com, but our path ended their since the site is locked with a password, for now. It seems logical that when the count down timer ends, the puzzle and the site thenextgalaxy.com will be available to the public.
What we will see there is unknown, but it will probably be more teasing from Samsung. We can’t imagine Samsung to announce an device on this site tomorrow, not with a Samsung unpacked event just around the corner.
What could it be? Perhaps Samsung will show a teaser video on the website, similar to what they did with the release of the Samsung Galaxy S2. Let’s hope it won’t be another puzzle and this time some real and valuable information!
What do you think will be visible on that website? Let us know in the comments!
- Samsung to held Galaxy S3 Launch event on 22nd May in London (nvarsos.wordpress.com)
- Samsung teases Galaxy S III with new countdown site (venturebeat.com)
- Samsung begins teasing Galaxy S III launch with countdown on cryptic teaser site (thenextweb.com)
- Report: Samsung Launching Cloud Service on May 3 (pcmag.com)
- Will Samsung follow Apple with its “Galaxy S3″ proto plans? (slashgear.com)
- Samsung’s May 3 Round-up: Galaxy S III and more (slashgear.com)
Eugene Soloviev is a 21 year-old Russian Photo Manipulator from Nizhniy Novgorod. He started off in the “Design World” in spring of 2006. At first he began with processing of photos with Photoshop and CorelPainter, then for a joke he cut out objects and placed them in non-standard landscapes. As he grew more serious, he started designing much more seriously. It is necessary to note that he is completely self-educated!
For more from Eugene Soloviev visit apachennov.daportfolio.com
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has undoubtedly become one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2012, and is sure to be a heavy competitor to Apple’s next iPhone 5. While the Korea-based company has not yet officially announced the launch, a leaked press invite for their London event may have revealed the date. The invite, which has appeared on a number of Korean websites, claims the smartphone will be unveiled at a special event in London on May 22
A slender, brushed metal phone is pictured beneath the slogan ‘Fast. Vivid. Slim’, strongly implying a sleek new design for the latest Galaxy.
When finally released, the Galaxy S3 will run Android 4.0 – also known as Ice Cream Sandwich – and it will come with a new 12 mega-pixel back-facing camera, according to the chief editor of Mobile-review Eldar Murtazin. According to other reports, the Galaxy S3 will feature a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED Plus HD (720×1280) screen and a quad-core processor and LTE capabilities. Separate reports at the end of last year claimed the new phone may also be ‘outfitted with 3D technology’.
Its predecessor, the S2, was deemed by many to be the best smartphone of 2011 so the S3 certainly has a lot to live up to.
- Samsung to held Galaxy S3 Launch event on 22nd May in London (thegeeksclub.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 release date revealed in a leaked press invite (idigid.wordpress.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 launch date appears online (techradar.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 To Be Called GT-i9300? (itproportal.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 launch date set for May? (techradar.com)
- More evidence suggests the Samsung Galaxy S III will launch May 22 (thenextweb.com)
- New Samsung Galaxy S3 render pops up. Is May 22 the official release date? (androidauthority.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 release (product-reviews.net)